Fit 'n Flare Prom Dresses
Highlight your girl next door charm in these fun fit 'n flare styles from Ellie Wilde! These gorgeous fit n' flare dresses can be found in elegant satin, tulle, and luxuriously beaded fabrics. Choose from Ellie Wilde's variety of necklines including V-neck, sleeveless, high neck, and the classic sweetheart neckline. You'll definitely steal hearts at your next prom or homecoming event with these looks.
If you're wondering, the line starts here.
Save your clever pick up lines; she's heard them all.
It's that, come dance with me, kinda night.
She's got that "Forever Girl" thing going on.
You met me at the perfect time.
Now that he's gone, kind of dress
when prince charming is completely unnecessary
There's no time to think, kinda dress.
If you have the chance... just sayin
Pink and a statement bow? Sign me up!
The one that makes me scream she said. You know the rest.
Checks all the boxes on the wow list
Hello beautiful! Come to momma!
I could be happy... really really happy.
Core memory complete kind of dress
They will remember you just like this.
I mean... come on! How can you not?
Let me stop you right there. Yeah, she knows exactly what...
Some dresses live up to the hype.
How to Style a Fit 'n Flare Prom Dress
Shoes to Pair With a Fit n' Flare Prom Dress:
- With the longer fit n' flare dresses, you won't be able to see much shoe. Instead of a traditional thin heel, go with a more comfortable wedge shoe or wide heel so you can dance the night away!
- Short fit n' flare dresses are a great time to show off your shoes. Go all out with a sparkling shoe or a glamorous strappy heel.
Accessories to Pair with a Fit n' Flare Prom Dress:
- Make your look fun with bold earrings or a big necklace.
- Try to use only one statement piece, and go simple with the other jewelry.
Makeup Looks For Fit n' Flare Prom Dresses:
- Mirror that bottom flair by doing a bold eye look.
- Make those lashes flair right with the dress by using false lashes.
- Try matching your makeup with the dress. If it's a red dress, go with a red lip, if it's a gold prom dress then go with some gold eyeshadow.
From lace to strapless looks, these fit 'n flare styles come in all shapes and sizes so that you can steal the show at your next prom or homecoming event.